He is Currently an entrepreneur,
vermanser.com (Veronica Management Services) & (Rotterdam Fuel Market) rotterdamfulemarket.com
Owner of Nilram Trading & Artiqo Vastgoed BV
Operating with the trade name “Artiqo Investments”
- Discounted Fresh Cut or Seasoned MTN, BG, SBLC High Yield–PPP.
Business Financing for:
- Medium Size Enterprises
- Non profit organizations
- Humanitarian Projects
- Purchasing of Diesel Gas Oil, JP54 & Mazut
Business (Financing) Coach:
Business (Financing) Coach Specialized in Empowering:
- Medium Size Enterprises
- Non Profit Organizations
- Humanitarian Project Leaders with innovative financing methods, enabling them to realize their mission.
Business (Financing) Coach for Entrepreneurs who want to sell or better their Company by:
- Improving the Leadership Quality of Their Enterprises,
- Expand Business Activities,
- Looking for Innovative Financing & Investment Opportunities,
- Creating a Happy & Wealthy life.
After his fifteen-year career practice as Community Developer in 1994
Mr. Marlin decided it was time for a change of profession
So! he started his second career as Entrepreneur & Business Consultant.
In addition here too Mr. Marlin has worked for several years,
Associated as Senior Management Trainer at the Private Dutch Management Education Institute for MSE( MKB Cursus & Trainingen BV) by giving courses & trainings to entrepreneurs, directors of & personnel working for MSE in the subjects of Financial Management, Middle Management, & General Management.
Mr. Marlin has also published 2006 – 2007 several columns in different regional Business Magazines.
He is a friendly, sincere, reliable, multicultural, forward thinking, entrepreneurial & service minded personality who speaks English, Dutch, Spanish & Papiamento.
He enjoys building mutually beneficial working relationship with our corporate partners, investors by providing customers with suitable solutions.
In performing his tasks Mr. Rubert Marlin will: conduct in a professional manner with fairness, honesty & integrity.
He will communicate with its investors, service providers, suppliers, partners & customers in a truthful & accurate manner.
His code of ethics is his commitment to you.
His word is his bond.
Mr. Rubert Marlin in 19 years of business experience.
Acquired in the:
1990 era; as:
- Policy advisor
- Member of the board of directors in several foundations, 2000 era
- Business Innovation Consultant,
- Co founder general secretary of Union of MSE.
2000-2013 era; as:
- Teacher at Secondary Modern School
- Columnist for several Business Magazines
- Senior Management
- Trainer in the subjects of Financial Management
- Middle management
- General Management
He is Dutch national, & has enjoyed advanced professional education.
He owns Bsc Community Development & Business Management.
Mr. Rubert Marlin is on a mission; to empower his customers for growth, profit, success & happiness.