Private Equity Financing Program
Welcome To Our
Private Equity Financing Program
1) Program Purpose.
This program can be utilize to finance any kind legal business.
- A) Start up
- B) Corporate growth
- C) Project funding
- D) Trade financing
- E) Acquisition
- F) Strengthening the equity of your company,
- G) Refinancing term loans,
- H) Financing of the reorganization of your company.
- I) As a strategic tool to attract potential investors
- J) As a marketing tool to Promote the sales of your products.
2) Required Own Liquid Capital Amount
Required Capital amount Own liquid capital amount 3% up to 8% of the total financing amount with a minimum of 200k -500k USD/Euro Otherwise a recently issued Bank Instrument from a prime rated world bank with a minimum FV 10M If you don’t have this Required Capital amount you are recommended to search for a potential seed investor.
3) Financing Arrangement
How the financing will be arranged? We work directly with providers of top rated bank instruments like Cash backed Bank Guaranties StandBy Letter of Credits, associated investors and financiers with whom we have a sound working relationship. This is an innovative and flexible financing which can be tailor made for 100 days up to 1 year for entrepreneurs, corporations worldwide who are seeking minimum financing amount of 5 up to 5Bln Euro’s/USD. Your capital amount will be utilize to pay the leasing fees of a BG/SBLC that will be issued by a prime rated world bank. This can be monetized by one of your investors/monetizers or one of our associated investors/monetizers. Depending on your capital amount needs the monetized capital amount can serve as collateral to enroll into a Private Placement Program to raise the total required capital amount.
4) Required Qualifying Documents
Required Qualifying documents To Qualify we will need the following up to date documents
- A) Executive Project Summary indicating the total required financing amount
- B) Proof of Funds (recent printout bank statement showing you have the Required own liquid Capital amount
- C) Applicant with non criminal & non fraud practicing history with clean legally owned funds
- D) Client Information Sheet along with valid scanned Passport Copy
- E) Company Registration Documents
- F) Company Board Resolution
- G) Letter of request – addressed To: Artiqo financing Services.
5) Financial Arrangement
How the financing will be arranged?
- A)We evaluate your project prior to accepting an financing arrangement Inquiry.
- B)We first review your qualifying docs.
- C) If your business financing inquiry /project fits the most of our qualifying terms we will set up a call with you for personal acquaintance and to discuss your project and remaining questions.
- D) If we are satisfied with the course of the call and decide to proceed we will send you a LOI.
- E)We secure our compensation through a Fee Payment Agreement.
- F) If required we will visit the site of your project personally based on the in advance agreed terms and conditions.
- G) We keep supporting, guide you up to a successful final closing.
6) Program Benefits.
Benefits of this program
- A ) No upfront or setup costs if client submit qualifying docs in the required format.
- B) Simple non negotiable qualifying terms
- C) Transparent non negotiable procedure
- D) No personal or corporate guarantee required
- E) Limited nearly Zero risk involved
- F) Non recourse loan
- G) All taxes are the responsibility of the Client /Signatory